Mental Health Trauma summit
2:50 pm, August 10, 2017
Southmead Project CEO Dr Mike Peirce MBE will be speaking at this year’s Improving Psychological Therapies for Mental Health Trauma conference.
The national summit will give participants the chance to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve services, practice and treatment for people who have experienced mental health trauma
- Reflect on the lived experience of mental health trauma
- Develop skills and improve competence in delivering psychological therapies for mental health trauma
- Learn from experts working with refugees who have experienced trauma
- Understand how to develop effective trauma-focused CBT
Friends and supporters of Southmead Project who’d like to attend the summit can receive a 20% discount by quoting hcuk20spkr when booking tickets.
For more information, visit www.healthcareconferencesuk.co.uk/improving-psychological-therapies-for-mental-health-trauma
See article >